Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
Information we may acquire
We may acquire and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide via our website (for example, filling in online application forms) including your name, telephone number, company name, and email address
- Information collected through correspondence (for example, email, phone communication, online contact forms)
We may also acquire and process the following information provided by you:
- Information on subject(s) you submit on our website (for example, company name, company website, documents submitted or any additional information provided by you)
What we do with the information we gather
We will use the information you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To respond to and/or fulfil your orders (for example looking up information about subject companies)
- To respond to your questions
- To keep records for our own business purposes
- Unless you have asked not to do so, to contact you by email about newsletters, new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Unless you have asked us not to do so, to contact you by email to ask you to help us with our market research
If you send an email requesting unsubscription to email@example.com, we will not use your personal information for any direct marketing or market research purposes.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other parties, and do what we reasonably can to protect your personal information.
However, in extreme circumstances, we may need to disclose your personal information:
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transmission of information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Nor is the storage of information on any equipment connected to the internet. Although we will do what we reasonably can to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This document was last updated on 17 December 2019.